Monday 21 March 2011

My Mobile Phone ( Nokia N73)

My mobile phone is very important to me no matter where I go. Even when having meal time or doing what ever work, I will make sure my mobile phone always stay with me. The very first reason why it's so important because by call and SMS are the only way for me to keep in touch with my girlfriend as her hometown is far from my hometown. So we could only contact each other by spending most of the time sending SMS. We can SMS from morning till late midnight, averagely 400 SMS per day. Also there're no internet connection in my house which makes me more rely on my mobile phone to keep in touch with my friends. Second reason is because of its camera function. My mobile phone has a built in camera with 3 mega pixel. Although only 3 mega pixel, it's already enough for me. Think of it, it has been following me since I bought it during my Form 6 Upper. Almost 4 years I've been using it. Third reason make this mobile so important to me is because it has the MP3 player function in it. I like music very much and whenever I'm in long journey travel or I've free time, I'll pick up my mobile phone and listen to music. That's why my mobile phone is a "Music Edition" where it has batter audio systems compare to normal N73. Honestly speaking, I love it's audio very much because it's loud and clear enough, and it supported strong-bass songs too!!!

By: Chan Wai Kee (128556)

No comments:

Post a Comment