Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lesson learn in Electronic Advertising course

Basically I'm a Communication student but in this class I've learn a lot about the marketing plan in class such as influences of consumers behavior in advertising. I'm able to categories well which consumers with different needs now and what type of advertisements are suitable for the public after attending this class as well. For the group assignment, I'm glad that my group consist mixture of Communication and Marketing members. It's my first time having a group assignment with Marketing students so we've learn a lot from each other. Besides, I'm in semester 6 now (last sem) and this group presentation is my last present in UUM. I really happy that we have a good teamwork in my group although they're juniors.

By: Chan Wai Kee (128556)

No comments:

Post a Comment