Thursday 28 April 2011

What have I learn in Electronic Advertising...

Actually I'm Communication student.
But Electronic Advertising course provided me a chance to learn some marketing knowledge.
And I wanna thanks to my lecturer because she "force" us to combine with the marketing student into a group.
In our group assignment, marketing student and communication student have done very well.
They expert in marketing and have used their knowledge in our assignment such as the theory, principle and so on.
However, communication student also play their role to made a nice video advertisement, poster, T-shirt design and others.
Combine these two elements then only can have our perfect completely assignment.
In the last class, lecturer also teach some of the skills for answer final exam questions, some "trick"....
I'm very appreciate that.
Lastly, I wanna thanks officially to my group member that have done well and also lecturer that train us through this assignment.


LOO YEOU YAW
128519

No comments:

Post a Comment